Effective Execution Requires Creativity and Collaboration
Lynntech develops world-class technology solutions by organizing cross-functional teams around each technology challenge. Internal and external collaborations, at all stages of development, ensure that expertise and knowledge are available to facilitate success. Effective execution occurs when creativity and collaboration are fostered.
Working Together to bridge Technology Development with Product Development
Lynntech’s Engineering Department actively collaborates with technology group personnel in order to transition technologies from the scientific stage to an advanced engineering development stage. Our Program Management Office (PMO) provides dynamic oversight to ensure all executions are performed within budget, and on schedule. Lynntech also actively collaborates and communicates with project customers to ensure that requirements are being met including verification and validation milestones. Lynntech meets customer needs by integrating creative talent, business expertise, and purpose-built facilities.
How Do Our Scientists and Engineers Collaborate to Advance Technology?
Advanced Engineering of Technology Solutions – Example Applications
- Hybrid Energy and Power Systems utilizing fuel cells, batteries, electrolyzers etc. for various unmanned land, air, and sea platforms.
- Advanced Combustion, Reformation and Gas Purification Systems for improved power generation and resource utilization.
- Flow Separation Control Systems for various aerodynamic platforms.
- Image processing and Algorithm Development for sensor fusion applications.
- Advanced Medical and Biomedical Sampling, Diagnostics and Detection Systems for health programs within the defense, and space community.
- Design, Analysis, and other Engineering Support for various other defense, aerospace, medical and energy platforms.
And these are just a few examples! Discover more here…
Lynntech Engineering Has Proven Expertise
- Engineering Design at the component, sub-system and system level
- Analytical and Computational/Numeric System Modeling of static and dynamic systems
- Fluid system designs
- Vacuum system designs
- Solid Mechanics, Stress Analysis, Vibration Analysis
- Energy/Mass Balance Analyses
- Electrochemical System Engineering
- Plasma/High-Voltage system designs
- Computational Modeling and Analysis utilizing tools such as COMSOL, ANSYS/Fluent, MATLAB/Simulink, and Mathematica.
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting using tools such as PTC Creo Parametric (Behavioral Modeler, Advanced Assembly, ISDX II Advanced Surfacing, Sheetmetal, Piping, Cabling, Harness-MFG, Design Animation, Creo Layout, Freestyle Design Extension, Creo Mechanism Design, Machining Extension, Creo Schematics).
- Prototyping and Manufacturing using tools and equipment such as CNC machines, multi-position lathe, Orbital, TIG/MIG welding, Exotic plastics and metals.
- Systems Engineering practices including requirements identification and traceability, interface control documentation, configuration management, and document control.
- Integration and Testing including planning and execution of test activities, implementation of test automation, and development and implementation of test plans and procedures etc.
- Electronics, Instrumentation and Software Development utilizing tools such as Altium Designer, ZEMAX Optics Design, and LabVIEW Control Systems.
Science and Engineering in Collaboration
Lynntech scientists and engineers work together to discover new ideas and to create solutions. Additional technical expertise and support is also leveraged to help support prototyping, testing and advanced development. Lynntech has grown to incorporate all the stages of development including design analysis, advanced fabrication, software integration, testing and evaluation.