Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Many real world problems cannot be easily solved using direct modeling and conventional imperative programming. Lynntech uses AI methods in combination with state-of-the-art electro-optical/infrared devices, embedded navigation systems, human-machine interfaces, and other resources to solve real-world problems such as maritime search and rescue, analysis of geospatial data to provide actionable intelligence, terrain monitoring, disaster recovery, computer vision for autonomous vehicles, assistive technologies for disabled users, data analytics, natural language processing, and mobile computing for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Capabilities and Focus
- Unsupervised methods for data classification and clustering
- Identifying patterns across entries within large data sets
- Video analytics
Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Accurate detection, object classification and identification.
- Developing context awareness to decrease false positives and false negatives.
- Improving anomaly identification
- Improving deep fake detection
- Developing sensor fusion solutions for navigation without GPS
AI/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) for style transfer, simulations and perception improvement
- Improving performance and extending capability of adversarial attack technologies
- Developing reliable object classification from sparse training sets
- Developing vital signs data extraction from visual data
- Developing behavioral intent determination from visual data
- Developing real-world applications based on neural networks
- Remote sensing and measurement for autonomous warning capability
- Non destructive testing and end evaluation
- Physically accurate simulations